WHEN: Friday, October 21st, 11:30-4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Ashworth By The Sea, 295 Ocean Blvd., Hampton Beach, New Hampshire
COST: $40 per person
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: October 14th
FOR INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: Contact Eric Person
(860) 563-4212, email@example.com or register online
Join Builders, Remodelers, Associates and EO’s & Staff from across New England to learn, share and network.
Subjects for discussion will include:
• Digital Transformation of Your Customer Experience
As the interactive online experience becomes more prevalent
in other industries, new-home shoppers are increasing their appetite for a more immersive online experience. Are you meeting the expectations of today’s shoppers?
This session will showcase how other industries are using technology to transform the entire customer experience and demonstrate how we can apply these lessons to the home-building industry.
• Home Buyer Insights…Understanding Today’s Buyers.
What if you could get inside the minds of today’s home buyers to better understand what motivates them, what inspires them, and what leads them to take action? Hear about the latest home-buyer research and how it will affect your approach and messaging.
• New England Economic Update
A Federal Reserve Bank of Boston economist will deliver an in-depth presentation on regional economic conditions and related housing market trends.
• NAHB Government Affairs Update
There will be an update on federal issues that affect home builders, remodelers and industry suppliers.
• NAHB Senior Officer Update
Hear from a senior NAHB offi cer on NAHB federation issues.
• Area 1 Business
Hear state-by-state updates and participate in a roundtable discussion on the issues facing the residential construction industry. There will also be the nomination and election of the 2017/2018 Area 1 national area chairperson.
Will Nash, BDX
Dr. Mary Burke, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Christie Morgan, BDX
- 11:00 am-11:30 am – Registration
- 11:30 am-12:15 pm – Lunch
- 12:15 pm-1:05 pm – Keynote
- 1:15 pm-2:00 pm – Keynote
- 2: 15 pm-3:05 pm – Keynote
- 3:15 pm-4:15 pm – Area 1 Business, Federal Legislative update, NAHB Senior Officer update