Training locations in Central Falls, Chariho, East Providence, Providence, Warwick and Woonsocket
Applications accepted until program is full!
Download the flyer.
Send and upskill your current employees or sponsor a candidate you’d like to hire with a commitment of a wage increase or a job upon training completion
Demonstrate commitment to start a career in construction and actively seek employment at RCWPJobs.com and other resources.
Classes meet from 5:30 – 8:30 P.M. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS
• Trained by Home Builders Institute, (HBI – the educational arm of NAHB) Certified Instructors
• Graduate with a nationally recognized HBI Pre-Apprenticeship (PACT) Certificate upon successful completion
• 144 Hours of HBI curriculum
• OSHA 10 Certification
• 8 Hour lead safe RRP training
• Basic First Aid – American Heart Assoc.
• 7.5 Hours – Soft Skills, Team Building, Professionalism, Success in the workplace
• 7.5 Hours – Jobsite Visits
• 5 Hours – Introduction to building code book
• 13 Hours – Manufacturer visits for expert installation training, techniques & tips
• Receive a set of basic trade tools to use during training and to keep upon successful completion
This project was funded in whole or in part by funds received through the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training and the US Department of Labor. Program details, location and dates are subject to change.
$5,200 value per participant – FREE!
Questions? Contact Elise Geddes at 401.438.7400 or email: email@example.com